How to get started as an AceHigh Poker partner?
Anyone can become a poker partner and start earning money. All you need is friends/acquaintances to sign up using your partner code and of course, play poker!
- Go to COUNTER - Tap on PARTNER - Tap on “Invite Member”
- Simply invite new members in seconds by sharing the “My Invite Code”
- Member Management - View your members list along with their statistics and gaming records to customise exclusive programs for your players.
- Promote your link with the support of exclusive offers. The information on your Agent page will help you create different clubs by segregating members as per their state of affairs.
You earn from the traffic you drive to our platform each time a player listed under your member list joins a table!
Go to your partner Account and redeem your AceHigh Coins into any of the following in just one click:
- Convert to chips
AceHigh Poker partner Club offers potential agents several exciting opportunities by partnering with our platform. As an agent, you will be working with a recognizable and respected brand in the business. We will provide you with daily reports and in-depth statistics on all of your recruited referrals, as well as access to an Partner Management Team, which will be on-hand to provide you with support. The partner Management System will give you access to a panel that will allow you, as an agent, an insider to insights into your player; deposits, withdrawal, etc.
- A minimum of 5 referral players shall be enrolled in your partner program, for you to avail at least 30% Rakeback.
- More the players in your program, more the percentage of Rakeback limit for you as an agent.
- After signing up, each agent can generate a specific CODE for their referral program and, it is mandatory for their players to use the specific referral code while registering, as to be added to the agents' partner team.
- If you are interested in joining our AceHigh Partner Program, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the in-depth details of the program.